Monday, November 25, 2013

Making It Through The Storm

"My Most Significant Opportunities Will Be Found In My Times Of Greatest Difficulty."
- Raymond Bechard



No one escapes trials in life. When pursuing your God-given dreams, you are on a collision course with challenges and disappointments. But, these don't have to derail your destiny! Please remember that God is in control. So don't demand to understand all the challenges in life. Just trust in God's specific, glorious plan for you. Take a deep breath (or two, or twenty) and remain faithful no matter what. Don't give up and quit on your dream no matter what you face. Boldly ask God to give you the strength to stay faithful to what He's called you to do.

Today's Prayer
Father in Heaven, Thank-You for reminding me today, that once the storm is over, I may not remember how I made it through, how I managed to survive. I won't even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When I come out of the storm, I won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about. In Jesus name. Amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment